I am happy that you have found your way to my website!
This blog was created to:
- Inspire young writers
- Emphasize writing for pleasure
- Share fun and engaging writing activities
- Share my journey as a children’s picture book writer
- Encourage children to find their writing voice
My name is Karen and I am a teacher writer and children’s book author. Here are a few things about me.
- I love to write – not just stories, but different types of writing. This helps me to keep my writing muscles strong.
- I love teaching and 3rd grade was my favorite grade to teach.
- My favorite drink is tea. I have a shelf in my closet with all kinds of teas.
- I love to travel and each place I explore is a new adventure.
- I spent my summers at the beach growing up which is why the beach is my favorite place.
Now comes the easy part. To celebrate the launch of this website and for you subscribing to my email list, I want to give you a valuable resource a curated list of the – Best Picture Books About Writing a Story.
Parents and teachers can share these books and encourage children to write their own stories. By subscribing to the email list ensures that you will be one of the first to know about future freebie.